I would assume a MIMO radio would take advantage of different RF
characteristics that an XPIC would not. Confirmation from someone smarter than
I?

I don't doubt the AF11FX is MIMO, but only they can answer if it's actually
MIMO or single radio XPIC. I assume there to be a difference.

MIMO doesn't necessarily require spatial diversity, though it is better. On the
IP20\820, so I can add another radio\dish on the same path on the same
frequency\polarity, but adding some spatial diversity (I assume a calculated
amount and I assume in most cases, vertical separation) and double capacity?

Midwest Internet Exchange

The Brothers WISP