I, too, seem to have weird issues where the Mikrotik will slowly stop doing recursive lookups until the cache is flushed. Not sure if it's related to using IPv6 DNS addresses or what. I've moved back to giving out my on-net DNS servers instead of using the Mirkotik cache/proxy.

Jesse DuPont

Network Architect
email: jesse.dup...@celeritycorp.net
Celerity Networks LLC

Celerity Broadband LLC
Like us! facebook.com/celeritynetworksllc

Like us! facebook.com/celeritybroadband