Can you control it through WSUS? We are just now having domain clients
moving to w10, If I had my druthers we would remove the toy store from the
OS completely but I believe its intertwined with windows update now. As I
understand it if office 2016 isnt updated (via the store if youre using the
app) it will no longer make use of the onedrive benefits. In our case that
would kill us regarding the use of OneNote