From: Mike Hammett <af...@ics-il.net>
To: af@afmug.com
Sent: Thu, 27 Oct 2016 10:00:03 -0500 (CDT)
Subject: [AFMUG] Microsoft Store DNS

Do any of you know what DNS the Microsoft store users? I need to block access
to the Microsoft store to prevent application updates. Blocking access to it
through layer 7 inspection of DNS would seem to be the most effective.

-----Mike HammettIntelligent Computing SolutionsMidwest Internet ExchangeThe
Brothers WISP