From: Af [mailto:af-boun...@afmug.com] On Behalf Of Chuck McCown
Sent: Thursday, October 27, 2016 11:32 AM
To: af@afmug.com
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] Google Fiber is no more

But how about microwave to the home?  That is what people expect when they
hear Google is coming to town.  GigE to the home.  I think the MTU market
may eventually struggle with getting enough BW via microwave as well.  With
an apartment building with 250 people all expecting a gig, hard to do with
microwave.