You mean like this?


On 10/27/2016 1:01 PM, Paul Stewart wrote:
We want to monitor the radios themselves and I was just shocked at the v1 
support on a device that is “powered by linux” ….

But yes, I’d like to track several things on these radios including throughput, 
SNR etc .. I’m just starting to look at MIB support now - one example would be 
tracking what the radio link is capable of (speed wise) which without 64 bit 
counters is going to be a real problem


On Oct 27, 2016, at 1:36 PM, George Skorup <[email protected]> wrote:

And you need v2c for 64-bit interface counters. On an airFiber though, does it 
really matter? Doesn't bother me, I monitor the router/switch port for traffic 
anyway.

On 10/27/2016 12:26 PM, Paul Stewart wrote:
I’m involved with a project to provide better visibility into our UBNT 
deployments and just realized that, so far, their equipment only supports SNMP 
v1?  Is this right?

Example is a AirFiber 24Ghz link that I’m testing against right now

If correct …. ummm… wow!

Thanks,
Paul


Reply via email to