I would consider using firmware that supports persistence. (Contact UBNT).
Then write a simple scraper agent.

On Oct 27, 2016 1:01 PM, "Paul Stewart" <p...@paulstewart.org> wrote:

We want to monitor the radios themselves and I was just shocked at the v1
support on a device that is “powered by linux” ….

But yes, I’d like to track several things on these radios including
throughput, SNR etc .. I’m just starting to look at MIB support now - one
example would be tracking what the radio link is capable of (speed wise)
which without 64 bit counters is going to be a real problem

> On Oct 27, 2016, at 1:36 PM, George Skorup <geo...@cbcast.com> wrote:
>
> And you need v2c for 64-bit interface counters. On an airFiber though,
does it really matter? Doesn't bother me, I monitor the router/switch port
for traffic anyway.

> On 10/27/2016 12:26 PM, Paul Stewart wrote:
>> I’m involved with a project to provide better visibility into our UBNT
deployments and just realized that, so far, their equipment only supports
SNMP v1?  Is this right?