I just googled the Ciena 3903x, and it's not in the specs, but based on its
photo I'm about 95% certain that the DC barrel jack connector on the rear
is a very ordinary 12VDC and it draws 1.0A to 2.0A.  Same external power
supply as you would see in the box with an external 3.5" USB HDD.

You could probably put a very small DIN rail mount 12VDC battery charger
and a couple of 12V 9Ah AGM batteries in parallel if you wanted a all DC
solution for it.



On Tue, Nov 22, 2016 at 3:00 PM, <[email protected]> wrote:

> https://www.cyberpowersystems.com/products/fttx/indoor
>
> -----Original Message----- From: Matt Sent: Tuesday, November 22, 2016
> 3:51 PM To: [email protected] Subject: [AFMUG] Wall Mount UPS
> Anyone know of a small wall mount UPS?  I need something to hold the
> Ciena 3903x fiber transceiver the telco provided until the generator
> starts.  It actually runs off a 12v wall transformer.
>

Reply via email to