So T just dropped one of these 3903x units on a new circuit we ordered,
even though we have two spares of their 3930 units on the wall currently.
Nice thing with the 3930s is dual power supplies and 220V input. This 3903x
has a fkin 12VDC wallwart.

Short of throwing a fit with T and tell them we're not accepting the
circuit in its current state, anyone know of any way to do a password
recovery on a 3930 and a 3903x? I'd be interested in trying to port the
config from the 3903x to one of these 3930s so we can have a real edge CPE
instead of a piece of plastic crap that appears like it would fall apart if
you looked at it wrong.