We ground all cables from antennas and/or radios at top by mast/tower and
before it enters cabinets...we use two or three points depending on length
of cable runs.   As I have stated before, we use an aerial rod with as a
direct path to ground rod/ring we can install.
We use the Franklin method which has worked well for us whether is an MDS,
Schneider or Freewave radio using Heliax RF cable or a POE powered type
radio such as Ubiquiti , Mimosa or Cambium using Ethernet cable.

Happy Thanksgiving

Jaime Solorza
Wireless Systems Architect
915-861-1390