I have lots of reasons to be thankful personally (faith, family, friends,
health) and I am, but I'm also thankful to be part of this great group of
folks.  I get to work and hang out with some of the coolest, smartest people
I've ever met, and to be a part of a dynamic industry that changes people's
lives in very real tangible ways.

I think we are teed up for our best year ever as an industry, in new/improved
technology, in organization, and in our ability to have a say in our own
destiny.  I can't wait to see how it unfolds!

I wish you and yours a happy and safe Thanksgiving!  (Oh, and no outages for
the holiday weekend!)

Jeff

Jeff Broadwick
ConVergence Technologies, Inc.