Around here it’s lost it’s “fizzle” because now there are Black Friday month
long sale, pre-black friday sales, black friday sales, cyber monday sales… it
just seems to go on and on, where it used to be two really big days of sales….

I do all my shopping online anyways … hate lineups and crowds ;)

> On Nov 24, 2016, at 5:11 PM, Ken Hohhof <af...@kwisp.com> wrote:
>
> I saw an article that Black Friday isn’t a thing with millennials.  I
> wouldn’t miss it.  I remember going to Oak Brook Mall or Michigan Avenue in
> Chicago in the lightly falling snow to look at the Christmas displays and
> store windows, maybe pop into Crate & Barrel and look for some gifts.
> Standing in line in the Target parking lot after Thanksgiving dinner to get
> doorbuster deals on TVs and iPhones just isn’t the same.  I know some people
> love it though.
>
> I think the past couple years when stores moved the doorbuster sales up to
> Thursday night, they jumped the shark and started a backlash, and just pushed
> more people to shopping online.
>
>   <>

>>> 574-220-7826 <tel:574-220-7826> Cell
>>> jbroadw...@converge-tech.com <mailto:jbroadw...@converge-tech.com>