Wasn’t that when Miley Cyrus shook her  butt?

From: That One Guy /sarcasm
Sent: Sunday, December 04, 2016 9:54 AM
To: af@afmug.com
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] explain Twitch

my niece does twitch streaming, starts at like 10pm and goes til like 9 am. she
is poor, so i dont think its about the money, but it does use all the available
bandwidth, so i have her on a 2mb queue upload, she never complains

On Sun, Dec 4, 2016 at 10:47 AM, Jaime Solorza <losguyswirel...@gmail.com>