http://televisions.reviewed.com/features/roku-remote-uselss-rdio-button

Selling real estate on remotes.  You could have had a NATE button on everyone’s
remote, if you had bid higher than RDIO.

From: Af [mailto:af-boun...@afmug.com] On Behalf Of Nate Burke
Sent: Friday, December 9, 2016 7:40 PM
To: af@afmug.com
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] OT Directv Now

What do you like about the Roku Remote?  I have both a roku and amazon fireTV.
I would use the Fire TV, every day over the Roku.  The Roku remote just doesn't
make sense to me.  The '*' button means menu?  Who came up with that.  And what
the heck is 'RDIO'?  When I push it, it just says this service is no longer
available.

On 12/9/2016 7:27 PM, can...@believewireless.net