On 12/9/16 5:40 PM, Nate Burke wrote:
What do you like about the Roku Remote?  I have both a roku and amazon
fireTV.  I would use the Fire TV, every day over the Roku.  The Roku
remote just doesn't make sense to me.  The '*' button means menu?  Who
came up with that.  And what the heck is 'RDIO'?  When I push it, it
just says this service is no longer available.

It was a internet radio service that paid (or was supposed to pay) Roku for button placement but they went out of business and got bought by Pandora instead. And Roku probably can't remap it due to contracts or something.

~Seth