and SFP ports

Midwest Internet Exchange

The Brothers WISP

----- Original Message -----

From: "Adam Moffett" <dmmoff...@gmail.com>
To: af@afmug.com, af@afmug.com
Sent: Friday, December 9, 2016 10:48:38 AM
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] 450m , No News is Good News?

New radio platform from the air fiber team. In a nutshell:
FDD or HDD
PTMP
4096QAM
Custom silicon rather than COTS chipset
2 million PPS
channel sizes up to 100mhz
The speaker makes an allusion to copying the useful features from LTE
but leaving the mobility baggage.

It's powerpointware / vaporware at the moment.