Is that app available on Android?

bp
<part15sbs{at}gmail{dot}com>

On 12/20/2016 12:46 PM, Ken Hohhof wrote:

Run it backwards through the Lewis spellcheck algorithm.

Dobby = don’t

Jane = have

*From:*Af [mailto:af-boun...@afmug.com] *On Behalf Of *That One Guy /sarcasm
*Sent:* Tuesday, December 20, 2016 2:32 PM
*To:* af@afmug.com
*Subject:* Re: [AFMUG] Cambium 450 can signal be too hot?

mary jane?

On Tue, Dec 20, 2016 at 2:17 PM, George Skorup <geo...@cbcast.com <mailto:geo...@cbcast.com>> wrote:

    ...at the cost of somewhat high probability of interfering with
    the opposite sector on the same freq. Been there, done that. Note
    than -52dBm is the default SM target receive level for SM Tx power
    control. I usually try to back this off to -55 or -57.

    And yes, I have short range SMs receiving at -45 to -50dBm. These
    will sometimes see the opposite sector. 30+dB of f/b ratio is
    great, but in this instance, it's not enough to achieve 256QAM. So
    you need to be very careful about what you're doing with customers
    close to sites. Some of these we've moved to an omni (yeah I know)
    at 5.4 dedicated to short range customers.