I am multi-lingual, and like to have fun with languages, their nuances and
especially when you combine it with street lingo, the actual meanings of the
spoken word vs the implied meaning..

I also speak and understand a bit of Arabic, having said that...

I can definitely understand on how one of the translations could be as

vs other translations implying a more direct creation..

Just as an example of such...

>From Google:
" Kun Fayakun " actually is a Quranic verse referred five times in Quran .It
.It is referred to symbolise God's creative power.It This term is about God's
will and absolute control over every creation. In Surah Baqrah(2:117) this
phrase appears as : "The Originator of the heavens and the earth."

>From Wikipedia
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kun_(Islamic_term)

It should be easy to see the challenge in describing such a simple two word
phrase or even the one Arabic word "Kun" ...

Regards.

Faisal Imtiaz
Snappy Internet & Telecom
7266 SW 48 Street