Would one be a tamale or a tamal?  (A good looking woman of course is a hot 
tamale.)

 

I also get confused about one ravioli, is it a raviolus?  Or is it one ravioli, 
two raviolis?

 

Good tamales are hard to find, most are abominations, and even my favorite 
Mexican restaurant has pathetic tamales.  When I was a kid my mom would get the 
tamales in the glass jar.  I’d actually prefer those to what most restaurants 
serve.

 

 

From: Af [mailto:[email protected]] On Behalf Of Chuck McCown
Sent: Saturday, December 24, 2016 6:41 PM
To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] Dinner

 

If I was closer I would have swapped you a bit of prime rib for a tamale.  

 

From: Jaime Solorza 

Sent: Saturday, December 24, 2016 5:36 PM

To: Animal Farm 

Subject: Re: [AFMUG] Dinner

 

Yum yum... Wife made red tamales,  green rajas and a few bean tamales..  These 
are the red ones.... Still cooking... Turkey in oven.... Chile con queso with 
Steve approved real non canned jalapenos,  bunuelos.... Yum yum... 

 

On Dec 24, 2016 5:29 PM, "Chuck McCown" <[email protected] 
<mailto:[email protected]> > wrote:

My wife really out did herself this time.
All homemade:

Prime Rib (best I have ever had)
Turkey
Two kinds of Ham
Dressing
Mashed Potatoes
German Mashed Potatoes
Brussel Sprouts under Bacon
Rolls
Gravy
Cranberry Sauce
Jalapeno Cranberry Sauce
Au Jus
Horseradish (purchased)
Horseradish with Mayo
Cheese Cake
Sponge Cake
Kings Hawaiian Rolls (purchased of course)

We had king crab legs we could have added, but I am glad we didn't.  We will 
have them by themselves tomorrow so we can appreciate them.  I should have 
fasted yesterday and today.

 

Reply via email to