*heavy breathing*

Josh Luthman
Office: 937-552-2340
Direct: 937-552-2343
1100 Wayne St
Suite 1337
Troy, OH 45373

On Dec 25, 2016 2:56 AM, "CBB - Jay Fuller" <[email protected]>
wrote:

>
> wow :)
>
>
> ----- Original Message -----
> *From:* Chuck McCown <[email protected]>
> *To:* [email protected]
> *Sent:* Saturday, December 24, 2016 6:28 PM
> *Subject:* [AFMUG] Dinner
>
> My wife really out did herself this time.
> All homemade:
>
> Prime Rib (best I have ever had)
> Turkey
> Two kinds of Ham
> Dressing
> Mashed Potatoes
> German Mashed Potatoes
> Brussel Sprouts under Bacon
> Rolls
> Gravy
> Cranberry Sauce
> Jalapeno Cranberry Sauce
> Au Jus
> Horseradish (purchased)
> Horseradish with Mayo
> Cheese Cake
> Sponge Cake
> Kings Hawaiian Rolls (purchased of course)
>
> We had king crab legs we could have added, but I am glad we didn't.  We
> will
> have them by themselves tomorrow so we can appreciate them.  I should have
> fasted yesterday and today.
>
>

Reply via email to