Haha... I wish... we had 15,000 email accounts (@ida.net) when we sold. I could charge $1/month/account and make good money. :)

Rise moved all the emails to Everyone.Net within six months after I sold... and they have had 3 major outages (more than 24 hours long) just during the last 3 years... more than we ever had in 16 years.

Travis

On 1/10/2017 7:53 PM, Ken Hohhof wrote:

It’s in the basement of Travis’ house.  Rise is still looking for it.

*From:*Af [mailto:af-boun...@afmug.com] *On Behalf Of *Josh Luthman
*Sent:* Tuesday, January 10, 2017 8:43 PM
*To:* af@afmug.com
*Subject:* Re: [AFMUG] Email address

So uh when that email server quits working...what then?

Josh Luthman
Office: 937-552-2340
Direct: 937-552-2343

On Tue, Jan 10, 2017 at 8:02 PM, Travis Johnson <t...@ida.net <mailto:t...@ida.net>> wrote:

    Haha. The tlj2 email is used only for this list. :)

    My t...@ida.net <mailto:t...@ida.net> is still my primary email account.

    Travis

    On 1/10/2017 5:52 PM, Ken Hohhof wrote:

        What happened to tlj1 or tlj?  (Or does the "2" stand for
        something else?)