Haha... I wish... we had 15,000 email accounts (@ida.net) when we sold.
I could charge $1/month/account and make good money. :)
Rise moved all the emails to Everyone.Net within six months after I
sold... and they have had 3 major outages (more than 24 hours long) just
during the last 3 years... more than we ever had in 16 years.
Travis
On 1/10/2017 7:53 PM, Ken Hohhof wrote:
It’s in the basement of Travis’ house. Rise is still looking for it.
*From:*Af [mailto:[email protected]] *On Behalf Of *Josh Luthman
*Sent:* Tuesday, January 10, 2017 8:43 PM
*To:* [email protected]
*Subject:* Re: [AFMUG] Email address
So uh when that email server quits working...what then?
Josh Luthman
Office: 937-552-2340
Direct: 937-552-2343
1100 Wayne St
Suite 1337
Troy, OH 45373
On Tue, Jan 10, 2017 at 8:02 PM, Travis Johnson <[email protected]
<mailto:[email protected]>> wrote:
Haha. The tlj2 email is used only for this list. :)
My [email protected] <mailto:[email protected]> is still my primary email account.
Travis
On 1/10/2017 5:52 PM, Ken Hohhof wrote:
What happened to tlj1 or tlj? (Or does the "2" stand for
something else?)
-----Original Message-----
From: Af [mailto:[email protected]
<mailto:[email protected]>] On Behalf Of Travis Johnson
Sent: Tuesday, January 10, 2017 6:49 PM
To: [email protected] <mailto:[email protected]>
Subject: [AFMUG] Email address
Hi,
I just realized today that I have had the same email address
for 18.5 years. I'm on every spam and mailing list ever
created. LOL
Travis