i have an ancient yahoo account i occasionally have to access, usually need
to do a recovery because its hijacked, all kinds of new contacts and sent
messages, all spammy, but looks like its actively used by whoever i share
it with.

my irritator account with hotmail, i think thats like 20 years old and so
much is locked into it youd think id be using a different password than the
original one i set it up with