From: Af [mailto:af-boun...@afmug.com] On Behalf Of Lewis Bergman
Sent: Friday, January 13, 2017 6:09 PM
To: af@afmug.com
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] OT Slightly, Cost of Living

Congrats on getting your head above water. Most people I know may bit have dug
a hole but still started with nothing. When I was in the Corps and my daughter
was born we had to eat tofu for 3 months because we couldn't afford to feed her
and meat for us.

You can really get ahead once you start making more by socking the extra away.
I paid off my house in 3 years by not spending my extra income my wisp was
starting to spin off. I still live in that same house for now.

I am very grateful as God and the WISP business has paid for 2 college
educations and more than a few houses. What a great country where an idiot like
me can be so fortunate.

On Fri, Jan 13, 2017, 5:52 PM Lewis Bergman <lewis.berg...@gmail.com