You confuse the US with an advance nation...

On 1/14/17 3:10 AM, Gino Villarini wrote:
I don�t understand why residents of the USA are so against a federal
health system� seems to be working in most of the  advanced nations�

From: Af <af-boun...@afmug.com <mailto:af-boun...@afmug.com>> on behalf
of "eric.kuh...@gmail.com <mailto:eric.kuh...@gmail.com>"
<eric.kuh...@gmail.com <mailto:eric.kuh...@gmail.com>>
Date: Friday, January 13, 2017 at 6:10 PM
To: "af@afmug.com <mailto:af@afmug.com>" <af@afmug.com
<mailto:af@afmug.com>>
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] OT Slightly, Cost of Living

$2100 a month for health insurance???

My wife and I pay $150 Canadian a month for both of us for the BC
provincial health insurance...  Part of the federally funded system.

I cannot even fathom the idea of paying $500, $1000 or more for health
insurance for a family of 2 people, or 2 people + children, etc.

It's true that income taxes and other taxes are higher in Canada, but if
you consider that $2100 as a "tax" on your life and add it up to your
federal payroll deducations for US income tax, you may actually be
paying a lot more in a year than I do. No matter what income bracket
you're in.

*//*

*/Gino Villarini/*

President
Metro Office Park #18 Suite 304 Guaynabo, Puerto Rico 00968

On Fri, Jan 13, 2017 at 9:57 AM, Sterling Jacobson <sterl...@avative.net