Yeah, I agree that those radios should be considered a different class than
the more traditional licensed radios... but I'm not sure I'd use the same
criteria to classify them. The B11 has an SFP port, and the AF11 has a
direct DC connector... I can't find any mention of whether it will take
-48, but I suspect it has a floating ground - for that matter I would guess
you could run the B11 off -48vDC too (although you would have to feed it
through the ethernet port).