does mikrotik still have the skins? just make a skin that only has what
they want give them that login

On Thu, Jan 26, 2017 at 5:52 PM, Ken Hohhof <[email protected]> wrote:

> Customer has a leased Mikrotik.  I don’t think they will be able to handle
> managing a Mikrotik, and I don’t want us making changes multiple times each
> day so their kids do their homework.  I told customer to shop for a router
> that can do what they want, and we would take back the leased router.
>
>
>
> I still think sticking their head in the room has some value.
>
>
>
>
>
> *From:* Af [mailto:[email protected]] *On Behalf Of *Jason Wilson
> *Sent:* Thursday, January 26, 2017 5:32 PM
> *To:* [email protected]
> *Subject:* Re: [AFMUG] managed router craziness
>
>
>
> Look at router limits. They have a few options to do exactly what you are
> looking for.
>
> J
>
>
>
> On Jan 26, 2017 3:10 PM, "Ken Hohhof" <[email protected]> wrote:
>
> Customer called wanting to be able to call us each day and have us disable
> Internet to each kid’s computer until they did their homework, then call as
> each one finished their homework and have us turn it back on.
>
>
>
> Seriously?
>
>
>
> What happened to sticking your head in the room and yelling “get off the
> damn Internet and do your homework”?  Are parents too lazy now to get up
> off the sofa and check on the kids?  When I was a kid, a parent could yell
> from 50 paces and make you soil your underwear.
>
>


-- 
If you only see yourself as part of the team but you don't see your team as
part of yourself you have already failed as part of the team.

Reply via email to