From: Af [mailto:af-boun...@afmug.com] On Behalf Of Darin Steffl
Sent: Thursday, January 26, 2017 10:22 PM
To: af@afmug.com
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] managed router craziness

I understand there's many more mobile devices but I don't understand how a
household doesn't at least have one computer. A cheap $200 chromebook even
would make life so much easier.

Sometimes you just need a keyboard and larger screen instead of a tablet or
smartphone. I love having a laptop and prefer it if I'm going to be on my phone
for more than 5 or 10 minutes.

On Thu, Jan 26, 2017 at 7:45 PM Ken Hohhof <af...@kwisp.com