Yeah, I definitely would store a backup on separate storage, I just can't
seem to find a way to store it locally so that I can then go and copy it to
the separate storage.  Ultimately I know I will want to have storage in
place to auto-backup to, I just was hoping for a manual hold-over in the
mean time.