Hey, Berkeley grads can take classes about getting in touch with nature and the
environment.  Perhaps the dam spoke to him.  Never doubt the value of a liberal
arts education.

From: That One Guy /sarcasm
Sent: Monday, February 13, 2017 9:58 AM
To: af@afmug.com
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] OT - Oroville dam

http://www.mercurynews.com/2017/02/12/oroville-dam-feds-and-state-officials-ignored-warnings-12-years-ago/

heres a shocker... a Berkeley graduate said its not going to be a problem

On Mon, Feb 13, 2017 at 10:47 AM, Jeremy <jeremysmi...@gmail.com> wrote:

  Not a misprint.  Check it out:  https://youtu.be/98hkdz2kVAg

  On Mon, Feb 13, 2017 at 9:46 AM, Ken Hohhof <af...@kwisp.com> wrote:

    That sounds right.  It would be the amount they are sending over the
damaged main spillway to avoid further damage to the emergency spillway which
was being used for the first time since the dam was built in 1968.  The amount
flowing into the lake from recent rains is >100,000 cfs, and it has to go
somewhere.