What is the current market value for a WISP?

I've posted this before years ago and it hasn't changed much from my
experience. Its always been 12-16 months of your average revenue per customer
(ARPU). It depends on the equipment and all the rest.  We've sold before and we
know what others have sold for. SO we generally have a good idea what a WISP is
worth.

Now what if it were done with all the lower cost equipment (Mikrotik, Ubiquiti)
which is fine in many situations but we have all Cambium?  We'd have to replace
it all to fit it into our system. In all honesty we'd replace everything and
probably take a couple years or more to get our return on investment which is
fine.  But if someone is asking a great deal more it isn't worth it.

There are other factors such as strategic locations. IP space and all the rest.
  However in our case we are already expanding in that direction and thought
this would be the quicker path.  We'll spend about the same in the next years
putting up all new locations and equipment anyway.

What is your opinion on the situation of someone who is asking way way way more
than what the market dictates?