All the numbers I have heard mentioned are pretty close.  I acquired a
couple of wisp companies. The only thing I would say is I only paid based
on what they were doing at the moment. I refused to pay them for my cost
advantages or what I could do with it.

One that had a bunch of old trango stuff I paid them 2x net for 2 years
with the understanding that the expense to replace their crap was to be
included. It ended up to be pretty cheap money wise but not time wise. They
were going broke so just about anything was foods for them. In the end, I
viewed it as a mistake.  I think I could have picked up the pieces cheaper
and with less hassles.  Even though we did a better job their customers
vied us as fresh meat to chew on.