I don’t know anything about FISPA other than it exists.  I do lots of FTTX, and
fiber to towers.  Not sure what it could do to help me.  I never have any
regulatory issues when deploying fiber unless I want to cross federal public
lands and then  it is the typical old NEPA crawl.

From: Paul McCall
Sent: Monday, February 20, 2017 7:00 AM
To: af@afmug.com
Subject: [AFMUG] FISPA conference

Guys,

Just throwing this out there.  If you are doing FTTX or even with your towers,
you should consider joining FISPA.  They are parallel organization to WISPA and
our fighting for our seat at the table with legislators.  A LOT is up in the
air right now regulatory wise, and supporting them ultimately also supports us
ISPs.

Paul

Paul McCall, President

PDMNet, Inc. / Florida Broadband, Inc.