What is this “CD” of which you speak?  Is that some sort of physical media?
That you would actually pay for?  And not stream from the cloud?

I’m vaguely remembering something called a Sony Discman.  Track a spinning disc
with a laser while running or exercising.  Yeah, that’ll work great.

I’m hearing of a new technology called VINYL that is all the rage with the
kids, maybe I need to check that out.

Anyway, I think this is the last CD I bought:

https://www.amazon.com/KIN-KT-Tunstall/dp/B01J3SK1O4

Like most albums, 3-4 good tracks.  So I do see the logic in buying individual
songs for like $1 each.

Meanwhile, I’m picturing Chuck listening to Kenny Chesney singing “She Thinks
My Tractor’s Sexy”.