I'll have to try that. I don't have any other 10G devices on the shelf right now. I'll have to test with a 1G copper port out of the XG switch for now.

On 2/26/2017 7:16 PM, George Skorup wrote:
Try a CCR with a SFP+ interface in place of the x86/Broadcom setup to rule it out? Or as Ken suggested, ethernet buffer issues, maybe with the Edgepoint switch? Or perhaps flow-control is enabled somewhere on one side and not the other end?

On 2/26/2017 6:59 PM, Ken Hohhof wrote:
Why do you suspect the AF24 or Edgepoint? It seems the new thing in the mix is the 10G fiber to the x86 Mikrotik. Could the high line rate be overflowing the buffer at one end or the other of that fiber link? Could it be a bad x86 driver for the Broadcom card? I don't suppose it's possible to test the exact same setup without the 10G fiber?

-----Original Message-----
From: Af [mailto:af-boun...@afmug.com] On Behalf Of Nate Burke
Sent: Sunday, February 26, 2017 6:31 PM
To: Animal Farm <af@afmug.com>
Subject: [AFMUG] AF24 and Edgepoint Slow Speed in 1 Direction

I have a setup which I just Installed, and I'm trying to track down no speed in 1 direction on the link, Not having much luck so far, so I thought I'd ask. The AF24 is reporting full modulation. I can't even maintain a winbox connection to the router.

RB1100X2 -> Copper to AF24
AF24 -> Copper to Edgepoint S16 -> 10G fiber to Edgeswitch 16XG -> 10G fiber to X86 Mikrotik with Dell KJYD8 Broadcom 10G card.

The Mikrotik to AF24 path is on the default Vlan1 on the 16XG and Edgepoint S16.

Bandwidth Test results:
TCP BW test at 500mb+ from the RB1100X2 (cpu limit) to the X86 ~2mb from the X86 to the RB1100X2.

UDP BW Test at 700MB from the RB1100X2 to the X86
X86 is transmitting 700mb, but the RB1100 is only receiving ~400mb

MTU on everything is set to 1518.

Open to any ideas of what to try.