I think this might be an issue between the Edgepoint and the Airfiber. I set the Port on the Edgepoint on the same network as the AF24 radio, and as I increase ICMP Packet size, I start to have more and more packet loss to the radio itself.

This was a Brand New AF24, cable length is about 10' Showing 29DB SNR on all cable pairs. However I'm realizing now that the radio plugged into the Edgepoint does not give me a cable length, but the AF24 on the other end does. I wonder if this is an older unit I ended up with and there's some sort of Ethernet incompatibility. Reading through the forums, there's a lot of posts about older AF24 units and MTU size speculating that a hardware changed occurred somewhere along the line, but never confirmed by UBNT.

Nate