Quite a slippery slope there.  I think if they are leaking an attempt at
covering up treason, then it is probably more important that we prosecute
the person who committed the ACTUAL treason, rather than the person who
leaked the attempt at covering it up.  I don't think any of them deserves a
bullet.  As a strong second amendment-supporting liberal, I find it hard to
grasp the quick rush to murder people from the political party that
supposedly champions a 'right to life'.  Let me guess, you probably support
running over protesters in the streets too, right?