One person's leaker is another's whistle blower.

bp
<part15sbs{at}gmail{dot}com>

On 2/26/2017 8:22 PM, Jeremy wrote:
Quite a slippery slope there. I think if they are leaking an attempt at covering up treason, then it is probably more important that we prosecute the person who committed the ACTUAL treason, rather than the person who leaked the attempt at covering it up. I don't think any of them deserves a bullet. As a strong second amendment-supporting liberal, I find it hard to grasp the quick rush to murder people from the political party that supposedly champions a 'right to life'. Let me guess, you probably support running over protesters in the streets too, right?