It was never his GOP, if you didn't notice he had three elections going at
once between the dems, the GOP, and the media.
Schumer is out running his mouth right now saying trumps bang turned into
into a wimper and nothings happenned since the inauguration.  I assume that
kool-aid tastes good though. BTW you're at like 6 recipes today