I am now confused on WTF I am supposed to put as a subject line for quasi
related topics.

I just bought a fifth wheel to live in until my house is finished. I plan
on taking a couple trips with it and the guy recommended a Honda EU1000.
Honda makes great and very quite gensets but he mentioned it will only run
the AC and maybe some lights and I would have to get 2 and "hook them
together" to run the whole thing.

It has a 30 Amp plug but I forgot to look what voltage it is so I can't
calculate the max wattage I would need.

This sounds suspect. Is there some reason why I just wouldn't by a larger
Honda EU? Does someone have a better recommendation? I hate to get a gas
genset when the trailer runs on propane and the truck runs on diesel.