Get the EU2000 it's not much more than the 1000. IF you want to run it for longer than 3 hours get an extended run tank.

On 3/2/17 6:13 AM, Lewis Bergman wrote:
I am now confused on WTF I am supposed to put as a subject line for
quasi related topics.

I just bought a fifth wheel to live in until my house is finished. I
plan on taking a couple trips with it and the guy recommended a Honda
EU1000. Honda makes great and very quite gensets but he mentioned it
will only run the AC and maybe some lights and I would have to get 2 and
"hook them together" to run the whole thing.

It has a 30 Amp plug but I forgot to look what voltage it is so I can't
calculate the max wattage I would need.

This sounds suspect. Is there some reason why I just wouldn't by a
larger Honda EU? Does someone have a better recommendation? I hate to
get a gas genset when the trailer runs on propane and the truck runs on
diesel.