I will know more after my meeting in a couple weeks in Miami.  I am currently 
under the impression that it is giving the largest number of people a decent 
level of service.  I don’t know what they consider decent.  To me anything over 
15 Mbps is gravy.  

From: Gino Villarini 
Sent: Sunday, March 12, 2017 12:41 PM
To: [email protected] 
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] 450i medusa

Whats the end game? Top throughput on 1 customer or top throughput on max 
clients?

From: Af <[email protected]> on behalf of Chuck McCown <[email protected]>
Reply-To: "[email protected]" <[email protected]>
Date: Sunday, March 12, 2017 at 2:22 PM
To: "[email protected]" <[email protected]>
Subject: [AFMUG] 450i medusa


I am still working on a system for Haiti.  Will be visiting with them later in 
the month.  I believe the 450 medusa system is the best recommendation as to 
number of higher bandwidth customers per AP.  But I have never operated one.  
And I know there are other vendors attempting to take prize for highest speeds 
and throughput on a PMP system.  

Is there a better system?
How heavy can you load this system?


      Gino Villarini
     
      President 
      Metro Office Park #18 Suite 304 Guaynabo, Puerto Rico 00968 



Reply via email to