On 4/8/17 9:04 AM, Paul Stewart wrote:
haha.. yeah and I’ll take something that is reliable too ;)

I bought a complete set of unifi stuff to see what it's all about. A security gateway, switch, and two access points. And while it is somewhat simple to set up it's very lacking in flexibility.

Apparently I can dig in json files and command lines to do other stuff the UI can't do and maybe it will stick across provisionings or maybe not, but why would I bother with that headache? I'd rather just stick with Cisco in that case.

But I can certainly see sticking a unifi system at a customer location where it's NAT everything super basic nothing fancy usage.

~Seth