We use this http://www.rowewireless.com/tp-dcdc-usb-24-usb-24v-poe-inserter-24vdc-6w-poe with like a 12,000mah USB Battery pack. It will run FSK, 450 and EPMP Radios (when they are not cold).

Use the bare unit for UNBT radios,
add this https://www.monoprice.com/product?p_id=5088 to power Cambium radios (that are not auto POE Sensing).

On 4/25/2017 9:10 AM, Mathew Howard wrote:
If I remember correctly, an airgateway installer won't power a Canopy SM... it's either not enough current or voltage (I forget which, maybe both).

It's been awhile since I tried to make it work, but from what I can remember, it's going to be pretty tough to get a Canopy SM to run off USB, because it's going to be tough to find a USB power source that will put out over 2amps (which is only 10 watts), and if I'm remembering right, a Canopy SM needs 12 watts.... but I would've been using a 900mhz SM, and the others may very well be different. All I can remember for sure was that I couldn't make it work reliably.