Some things are certainly better.  Car tires for one thing.  

From: Gino A. Villarini 
Sent: Friday, May 5, 2017 1:49 PM
To: [email protected] 
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] OT spinner toy

All you guys romancing about the good'ol days… 

Know what, today is better than yesterday!  Remember when slavery was a thing? 
When people traveled continents by boat? Hey even when you had to defend 
yourself against predators…. 

From: Af <[email protected]> on behalf of Jason McKemie 
<[email protected]>
Reply-To: "[email protected]" <[email protected]>
Date: Friday, May 5, 2017 at 3:44 PM
To: "[email protected]" <[email protected]>
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] OT spinner toy


Definitely. I remember playing with one of my dad's old gyroscope toys at my 
grandma's.  Wish I knew what happened to that.



      Gino A. Villarini
     
      President 
      Metro Office Park #18 Suite 304 Guaynabo, Puerto Rico 00968 




On Fri, May 5, 2017 at 2:35 PM, <[email protected]> wrote:

  I had a toy gyroscope as a kid.  I think that was a much better toy than this 
fidget spinner thingy.  

Reply via email to