I not an absurd lack of hype over this on this list when every other list
is popping off
Am I the only one that sees this as similar to the whole UBNT mishap? don't
follow standard practices, pay the price?
I'm inclined to block the ports as a mechanism of being a good steward of
the interwebs, but shouldn't I have already been dropping those? as an ISP
I'm tempted to push OS migration, but shouldn't I have already been doing
so as an IT services guy.
I'm tempted to keep current patches, but shouldn't I have already been
doing so?
I have no expectation that none of my contact customers will not be
impacted... by choices they made in our contract.
This doesn't seem like its a NEW thing