I think you may misunderstand VoIP....  This is a gross oversimplification
but in general an ATA speaks analog POTS/dialtone on one side, and
ethernet/IP and SIP on the other. Do you intend to have each the ATAs
connect individually, directly to the service provider, or do you plan to
run your own VoIP server which they will register to?