OK, then quote me white label hosted voip.

From: Eric Kuhnke
Sent: Tuesday, May 30, 2017 4:27 PM
To: af@afmug.com
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] VOIP Providers

Okay so that's not wholesale voip as telecom sales people would usually define
it. Wholesale usually meaning you connect your own SIP server and run the
traffic through a trunk, or set of trunks to different providers based on
optimal routing to destination. What you're looking for is usually called white
label hosted voip.