Okay so that's not wholesale voip as telecom sales people would usually
define it. Wholesale usually meaning you connect your own SIP server and
run the traffic through a trunk, or set of trunks to different providers
based on optimal routing to destination. What you're looking for is usually
called white label hosted voip.