We used to do this type of consulting.  It's hard to jump into someone's
network, without understanding it.  And depending on how complex the
problem is, it could take a long time to identify the issue.  However, if
the problem isn't fixed, IMO find a new consultant...and like Chuck M
mentioned, Dennis is probably a good fit.

Regards,
Chuck