From: Af [mailto:af-boun...@afmug.com] On Behalf Of Faisal Imtiaz
Sent: Thursday, June 1, 2017 7:10 PM
To: af@afmug.com
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] IP Architects

Who did the original setup ?  Were multiple people involved over time with the
current setup ?

Sounds like your currently have a  layered configuration without the
possibility of best practices applied to each layer, thus resulting in this
issue.

Is the network well documented  ? If not then it can be a quiet a ball of wax
to deal with.

If you have inhouse folks and just need help with identifying the cause of the
issue, I may be able to help.
If you are looking for a turnkey solution / fix clean up then it will be best
suited for one the consultants .

Regards.

Faisal Imtiaz
Snappy Internet & Telecom